Monday, August 22, 2005

That's Entertainment!

What I'm watching & listening to.

TV

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - FX network
Starved - FX network
Rescue Me - FX network
Being Bobby Brown - Bravo
Footballers Wive$ - BBC America
Weeds - SHOWTIME
Over There - FX network

MUSIC

Washington Social Club - Catching Looks
Bob Mould - Body of Song
Metropolitan - The Lines They Get Broken
Ambulance LTD - LTD
Medications - Medications

I know it's been a LONG while since my last post......Gonna try to get better about that

4 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard a rumor today that Starved recently got the Axe??

Is this true?? :(

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger DINGER said...

Yep, seems people didn't find eating disorders very funny.

 
At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well. I did. And that's all that should've mattered.
Unfortunately, it wasnt.

Any idea as to what's next?

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger DINGER said...

I thought STARVED was a dark, funny show. Very well written. Always a little disturbing. Also not a show to watch while trying to eat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home