Thursday, August 31, 2006

Adventure to the HOME DEPOT

Actual transcript of a conversation I had today with 3 HOME DEPOT employees.

ME: Excuse me, do you have any spray on water repellent? The kind that you put on boots, or coveralls, or tents.
HD guy 1: That should be in the paint department.
ME: Thanks.

I then proceed from Hardware to Paint and the conversation starts again...

ME: Excuse me, do you have any spray on water repellent? The kind that you put on boots, or coveralls, or tents.
HD guy 2: That's in hardware.
ME: Well, hardware sent me to paint.
HD guy 2: hmmmmm and gazes off into space.

It was then that I used my super vision power to look into his mind. Yep, just a damn white mouse on an exercise wheel. So it was back to Hardware where HD guy 1 had been joined by HD guy 3....this is where it gets good

ME: (to HD guy 1) Hey man, the guy in paint says it's in a hardware.
HD guy 1 : What?
ME: The water repellent spray I asked you about. (like 90 seconds ago)
HD guy 3: ahhh that's in Inside Garden.
ME: So it's not in hardware and it's not in paint?
HD guy 1: No

Then HD guy 3 looks me square in the grill and says...

"You may want to try looking for it in a HARDWARE STORE."

I kid you not, I busted out laughing and said " I thought I was in one!"

Needless to say, I will be sending this gem in Email form to the ATL.

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

LOL! The guys are hotter and usually more knowledgeable at Lowes. At least, they are around here.

 
At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*snicker*
Try asking Propecia where the toilet paper is at CVS. I've learned that time is best spent just going up and down every aisle when I got shopping, rather than trying to save time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home