Tuesday, August 23, 2005

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING HOMO MIND?

The title of this entry will be an on going theme......

As a gay man I know that I am supposed to be very fashion savvy and have LOADS of disposable income but this is ridiculous!

In the July edition of OUT magazine they listed their "Summer Must-Haves". Among the goodies were a normal looking pair of flip flops. But these flip flops must have some sort of super powers because the price was listed at $240.00 U.S. Dollars!!! Upon closer inspection I notice that they were Louis Vuitton flip flops. I don't know about you but unless these flip flops are going to walk to the bar, get my drink, and pay for it, then someone is (repeat after me) "OUT OF THEIR FUCKING HOMO MIND!"

In the mean time I will stick with my $12.00 OP flip flops from DSW. Seems people step on the back of them just as easily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home