Wednesday, May 24, 2006

American Idle

THANK GOD IT'S ALMOST OVER!

I'll be honest with you, I just don't get the appeal of this show. I hate it and I can't escape it. It's everywhere!

FOX 5 morning "news" spends up to 15 minutes of each hour talking about the show. promoting their own prime time show during the morning news. But what amazes me is that competing networks cover the events of American Idol.

Well, it's almost over and as for the winner...WHO GIVES A SHIT. But I just don't see a bunch of teen age girls running out to by a CD by Jay Leno!



Where's Rubin?

1 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I don't get it either. I have always hated this show and I have never thought that anyone attahced to it in any way was even remotely talented.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home