Thursday, November 03, 2005

DOANS PILLS

A few week ago, after the rain stopped, I did some Saturday yard work. Now, I either do yard work or landscaping....I DON'T garden. I must have been really working hard because I woke up Sunday morning with a really sore back. My back hasn't been the same since the Blizzard of 1987. I have hurt my back getting off the couch, taking off a T-shirt, and one time I sneezed so hard I threw my back out.

What I usually do is just take some tylenol, wear those THERMA-CARE heat wraps and just suffer for a week. But this time I did something different. I thought hmmmm, what do they make just for back pain? And then from my childhood came the flashback of the Doans Pills TV commercials. You remember those? The one where Granny takes two steps up the stairs and grabs her back in pain. I use to think, damn, old people throw their backs out just climbing a few stairs.....that sucks I'm never gonna be like that.

So here I am, in my 40's taking Doans Pills. And guess what....they work! You can get 'em at Peoples Drug.

1 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always find Percocet works best for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home